For more than 30 years Bromberg Rosenthal LLC has provided exceptional legal representation and litigation services to businesses in Rockville, and throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Our firm is committed to providing a broad spectrum of legal representation encompassing the formation of new business and contract negotiations, transactional work and business dissolutions.
Decades of Experience With Business Transactions and Litigation
Our business law attorneys have extensive experience handing a wide variety of transactional work for small and medium-sized businesses. We have served clients from all sectors of the economy, including local credit unions and members of the construction industry. We are prepared to handle all our clients' legal needs, including:
- Formation and entity selection for new businesses — we believe that choosing the appropriate structure is crucial to future success
- Employment law, including employment contracts
- Employment litigation, including representation in harassment, discrimination and safety violation claims
- Securities litigation and arbitration
- Business and corporate contracts, such as contracts with vendors
- Business financing
- Stockholder agreements
- Corporate bylaws, annual meeting minutes and other routine/foundational documents
- Buy-sell agreements and other aspects of business acquisitions
- Non-competition and trade secret agreements, to protect valuable intellectual property
As this list suggests, we handle more than just transactions. As a full-service law firm staffed by experienced litigators, we are prepared to advocate aggressively on behalf of our clients. We have an excellent track record of courtroom success, while our thorough preparation and exceptional negotiation skills help us avoid unnecessary trials. Our clients' best interests are always our first priority.
A Law Firm Where Relationships Matter
At Bromberg Rosenthal LLC, we are committed to outstanding client service, and pride ourselves on our ability to meet all of your business' legal needs. We believe that we do our best work when we develop longstanding relationships — the better we know you, the easier it is for us to offer advice that really meets your needs. Our lawyers are available to handle individual issues, but many clients choose to take advantage of our firm's general counsel services.
Contact Our Skilled Business Law Attorneys
If you need the assistance of an experienced business law attorney, please contact Bromberg Rosenthal LLC. We can be reached by phone at 301-251-6200 or by filling out our intake form.